The Ed Schmidt Auto Group seeks an experienced GM Service Technician for their rapidly growing service department.
And by rapidly growing, we mean, we have doubled our business in the past year! Our new Service Manager is killing it!
If you work at an independent/after-market shop – we want to talk to you! Come get the world class training you deserve! After all, the buck stops at the dealership.
- 3 years of experience or more would be spectacular
- ASE Certifications are a plus!
- Domestic experience is preferred
- Must be driven to succeed
- Don’t have a crappy attitude
- Must have your own tools
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- No DUIs in the past 3 years on your driving record
- $11 per week for medical insurance
- Dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401K with a match
- Paid GM training (that’s $150,000 worth of training!)
- Totally awesome co-workers
- The ability to make a boat load of money
- You don’t have to cover-up your sleeve of tattoos
- Closed on Sundays
- Saturdays – only open until 2pm, and you rotate
- Your boss has a manly mustache (look at that thing!)
To apply (pick one of these options):
- Call Meredith – (419) 872-4415
- Email: email@example.com
- Fill this out: http://www.edschmidt.com/employment/
- Stop into the dealership, and fill out an application anytime!
Ed Schmidt Auto Group
26875 North Dixie Hwy.
Perrysburg, OH 43551