Look, we could bore you to death with some lame job description. But that’s not how we do things around here.
Here is what we want:
- At least 2 years of experience (trade school doesn’t count).
- Trade school training would be awesome, but it’s not required.
- You need to come to work.
- You need your own tools.
- You need to be able to pass a drug test.
- When we run a background check on you, we don’t want to become afraid of you. Oh, and no DUIs for the past 3 years.
- ASE Certifications are a BIG FAT PLUS.
- You need to play nice in the sandbox with the rest of us.
- We want you to be awesome, so don’t apply if you’re un-awesome.
Here is what you want:
- $11 per week for health insurance. No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
- Rotating Saturday schedules, and we are closed on Sundays.
- We pay for your GM Certifications, and holy cow, those things cost a lot of money.
- We pay for all of your GM training.
- We just pay people really well. Period.
- We are a super fun company, and we are busy which is why we are adding to our staff. It’s good to know no one got canned, thus causing a job opening, right?
- We don’t have a lot of turnover. People like working here, and they tend to stick around.
- We promote from within.
- Your manager can grow a mustache like it’s no one’s business. That’s no joke. He rocks that thing.
So there you have it. We want you. And now you want us.
What’s holding you back?
HR Director / Writer of Awesome Help Wanted Ads
Work Smart! Work Schmidt!